CLIL Prezi for Early Childhood Education. Microorganisms. By María Concepción Pomar Rosselló

I've had very interesting discussions about Prezi with my students. Many of them believe Prezi is too complicated to create teaching material for the students in their early childhood years. As I believe you can use Prezi for any educative or informative purpose, for all ages, I have created this Prezi in particular, following the CLIL methodology, especially aimed at the younger students.

I have had to use Prezi Classic because I had purchased this template, which I loved for creating some big projects for the students. This is the result: a Prezi that I consider adequate for Early Childhood Education as part of a lesson plan aimed at teaching about microorganisms and basic hygiene.

I hope you like it! Here is the link: https://prezi.com/ypln238q37ri/?utm_campaign=share&utm_medium=copy



Thank you for watching and kindest regards.

María Concepción Pomar

No comments:

Post a Comment