John Sung's Biography. Inspirational Christians. By María Concepción Pomar Rosselló

I don't have much time left after handling all the assignments, tuition, and studies I am involved into at VIU (Valencian International University) and UNED (Universidad Nacional de Educación a Distancia), but in my free time I love writing for other websites, in English and in Spanish, about many different topics. This is a contribution I made to the website Inspirational Christians, about John Sung. I am not a Christian myself, but I appreciate being able to do this kind of research because I learn a lot about other people whose religion made them powerful and inspiring.

John Sung was one of these people. He endured a lot: bad health, being locked up in an asylum... nevertheless, he managed to be one of the most important evangelical figures in China and around the world. Here's the link to his biography, which I was delighted to write: https://www.inspirationalchristians.org/evangelists/john-sung-biography/


Thanks for reading.

María Concepción Pomar Rosselló

No comments:

Post a Comment