Poem: The Day I Became A Fantasy

SO, I am back even if I still need to edit my last posts LOL 😁👍I've been under a super heavy workload these days, and processing many, many things, and finally I got a bit of time for myself, to indulge in some poetry writing, and wow if it was a good time again! 💗

So my super beautiful friend and artist @wlphotoart pampered myself again with some new art based on my goofy pics 😻And I told him that, as usual whenever he creates some art based on me, I would take the time to write a poem about what his art inspired me. And today I felt like writing about my new identity, which is free, whole, utterly happy, tightly bonded to fantasy. 

Here is the result, I hope that you enjoy reading it! Much much much Love and affection as usual, thank you for being here my tribe. You Are Loved.




THE DAY I BECAME A FANTASY



One day, I got tired of daydreams that I hadn’t even slumbered,

Delusions of hurt and fear turned into lifeless, sterile creeds,

So I bid farewell to the games that kept my psyche encumbered

With rules by which my chances to lose very clearly outnumbered,

And I started to live just according to my heuristic and wishful dreams.



That day, I became a fantasy. I just took off the well-suited illusions

Turning me into the archetype of slave of others’ expectations and whims,

And I let myself grab the wheel of my truck, stuck in a route of confusions,

And took instead the lonely byway of a remote life without further intrusions,

No need for maps nor compass; just me, the Universe, and whatever life brings.



Yeah, that day was the day I became a fantasy.



And I let others desecrate my innocence with their judging minds,

Cause experience taught me that it’s no biggie when folk tear you apart.

And I let others fill me with the beauty that shines from their loving eyes,

Those that I know that will always keep a lil space for me in their heart.



And life tastes much, much better when you know you’re in control,

Instead of expecting that others also abide by their part in the play,

And I have become the actress, the actor, and any other possible role

Needed to turn into painful diamonds this heritage of lacklustrous coal

Deep in my soul, habitual playground for fiery angels and demons that pray.



And life feels much, much warmer when true Love becomes your goal,

Lost in the vibrant beauty of Humanity as if it was my own image in a mirror,

And the affection of blessed-hearted outlanders makes my hands overflow

With the expression of my true Self that silenced fears and forsakenness stole,

Whirlwinds of new energy of care coming from a Source that’s far superior.



And it feels good to live now as a fantasy.



And I am not afraid anymore of people’s scornful stare or misaligned rejection.

Going back to the old ways? Lol that’s a prospect you shouldn’t even mention,

My spirit feels too whole and too complete now to abandon this new dimension,

And the Love of those who truly see me will bring to my past mistakes redemption.



María Concepción Pomar Rosselló





No comments:

Post a Comment