My favourite memes XD Feel free to steal them! 8-)

 So after my favourite quotes, I think I will gather in this post a thread of my favourite memes, the best quality ones I can find XD just to make you all, my audience, laugh a little. It will be growing exponentially with time, always under construction. So let's go!

Definitely sending this one to both friends and love interests, it's SUPER SMOOTH for when you've been ghosted LOL XD


Can't agree more XD


Hermione me representa y me representará hasta el fin de mis días xD


Durante una temporada yo misma fui a un psicólogo, pero lo tuve que dejar porque de pronto empezó él a tener que ir a terapia 😕



Aplica a divorciadas también 😟😁


Me identifico demasiado 😸



Buenísimo tanto para enviar a amistades como a love interests 😍😁


Cuando no sólo ghosteas, sino que te regodeas en ser mala persona jajajajajajaj


Este para trollear a algún exalumno está Divino, pero no creo que lo use nunca, no hay tanto nivel de confianza 😅



Este para cuando te pidan por texto que te calles ya 😕y tú les reconoces que sí que tienes un problema y que no puedes evitarlo, y después les envías esto 😁😂



Totalmente mi estilo para enviarlo a algún love interest 😂😂😂



Perfecto para comentarios en blogs de colegas 😁👍

Obviamente para cuando te llaman intensa 😎😍😂





¿Alguien ha cabreado a tu amix? Le envías esto de apoyo moral 😁



Para el o la amix que no se siente lo suficientemente bueno/a 😃



Obvia decir para cuándo usar este jajajajajajajaja



Pa cuando el o la amix siempre dicen que no contestan porque estaban en el sobre jajajaja



Este lo hice yo básicamente para reírme de mis propios flipes XD



I also made this one, applies to me often hahahahahahaha 😁😁😁😁😁



Nadie es ni podrá ser nunca tan coquette como el bueno de Tao Pai Pai xDDDD



I also made this one and also to apply it to myself obviously xDDDDDD



Another one I made xDDDDD


Mi favorito de todos los que he hecho hasta ahora jajajajajajajaj



Amistades que valen 😁☝


Un clásico xDDDDDD



Filosofía cringe Shinji Ikari, me la aplico totalmente xDDDDD


Perfect for racists, homophobes, abusers, and meanies of any kind ☝


But it would have certainly been much less amusing... lol


Perfect for posting at your friends' blogs 😎☝


Love this one. Use it a lot LOL


Please don't leave me on tenderhooks LOL



I always feel so flattered when they say that to me... ❤


Me and my book characters, basically xDDDDDD


Made this one too and for fucks' sake true story 😕😂



When folk ask me how come you became gender fluid at 44? Well... 💁😁



Este siempre lo envío a contactos nuevos me encantaaaaa xDDDDD


I had a dude friend who ghosted me like this, in the end I sent him to see the Warrens


I definitely qualify as a feral housewife 😎😁

Perfect, neutral meme for wishing someone good morning lol


Perfect for when your friend is simping 😟😁


You get it now? 😑😁


The million dollar question lol xD


Walter is perfect for sending to love interests after they shown you some affection lol


Great for sending the canonical gmorning message 😁☝


Being polite always matters LOL


When your amix texts you at 4:00 am 😣😁




I made this one for an ex friend who I knew he was stalking me LOL


Basically what I do on this blog LOLOLOLOL


No comments:

Post a Comment